NEWS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Dishes Dirt on Wrestling Bedroom Conquests





NEWS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch is out of rehab and already in the news. Sytch recently sat down with the Wrestlingus Show and set the record straight on her past sexual relationships with Dolph Ziggler, Shawn Michaels, and Chris Masters, as well as rumors of sexual relations with Seth Rollins and Sabu. First, Sytch cleared the air on the Seth Rollins rumor. Sytch told the Wrestlingus Show that rumors about she and Seth Rollins ever being together were untrue and started by a social media impostor, 


"I was on Facebook and I just clicked onto my messenger just to see if I had any important messages and somebody sent me a link to the post supposedly made by me. And I read it and I went, 'you've got to be kidding me!' So I clicked on the profile that the post was written on and it doesn't even appear for me on my Facebook page, so whoever created this fake profile of me blocked me, so I couldn't even go on there and report them. I haven't been in the same room with Seth Rollins since I worked for Ring Of Honor years ago. That was the last time we were even in the same room. And back then, it was a very cordial, 'hello, how are you, nice to see you' relationship. That's pretty much it. I've never done anything [sexual] with the man. I was never interested in doing anything with him because, first of all, I was never attracted to him before [and] secondly, since his [nude] pictures have leaked on the internet, I'm definitely not looking into that, but that's a-whole-nother story!" 

Sunny also denied an old internet rumor regarding her performing oral sex on ECW legend Sabu, in exchange for Soma, 


"Any pill I took back in the day, I had prescriptions for, so why would I need it from anybody else? Secondly, let me give you the list of men that I have admitted to having been with, okay, Shawn Michaels, The British Bulldog, Chris Masters, Dolph Ziggler. Look at them and look at Sabu. Do you actually think I would totally go for my regular type and then go for Sabu? Honestly? Nothing has ever happened with Sabu. I've known him since I'm 17 years old. We were like family members way back in the day." 

Sunny went on to say that Shawn Michaels, who is now a happily married born again Christian, was the best wrestler in between the sheets, 


"Shawn was easily the best I ever had. Shawn was easily the best. We just clicked. Everything we did was just perfect, so nobody has topped him." 

Sytch also commented on her relationship with Chris Masters and being on the receiving end of the proverbial Master Lock, 


"Chris is number two on my list of best of all time and as far as the oral goes, oh my God, nobody beats him. Nobody beats Chris Masters. With Chris, I knew I was getting off every single time. I got off with Shawn every single time too, but that was just different because we had that chemistry, but Chris, as far as the oral goes, every single time without fail. Oh my God." 

Sunny then elaborated on a sexual encounter with Dolph Ziggler, one that apparently lasted over seven hours, 


"Yeah, that was just once, but there were four or five months of heavy flirtation and texting and everything like that leading up to it, so it was a big buildup. And he found me. He started writing to me on Facebook and, of course, at first I didn't think it was really him because there are so many fake accounts nowadays and everything like that." 

Tammy Sytch has never been short on speaking her mind or on controversy. The entire interview can be heard HERE
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE