RESULTS: WWE BackLash Results - The Maharaja Era Begins!!!





RESULTS:

5/21/2017
WWE BackLash
Chicago, IL

- Shinsuke Nakamura defeats Dolph Ziggler via pinfall

- SmackDown Tag Team Champions the Usos defeat Breezango after Jay Uso pins Fandango

- Sami Zayn defeats Baron Corbin via pinfall

- The Singh Brothers are seen in the backstage parking garage unrolling a carpet for Jinder Mahal (who arrives via limousine) to walk on. Mahal is interviewed backstage, "America is full of haters. You people take one look at me. You hate me for who you think I am. You hate me because of the way I look and because of the way I talk. I am going to take all that hatred and turn it into something positive, something spiritual, something almost holy. I am truly a peaceful man; but, once provoked I become an animal. Tonight I will turn a Universe of doubters and discriminators into believers. The entire world will discover what India already knows. I am the modern day Maharaja." He then finishes the interview in Punjabi.

- Carmella (with James Ellsworth), Tamina, and Natalya defeat Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Naomi after Natalya made Becky Lynch submit

- WWE United States Champion Kevin Owens defeats A.J. Styles via countout. Postmatch: Owens attacks Styles. Styles walks out; but, only with the assistance of referees (knee).

- Luke Harper defeats Erick Rowan via pinfall

- Jinder Mahal defeats Randy Orton to become the NEW WWE Champion

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE