NEWS: Bubba Dudley Calls Out Sasha Banks




$5 off orders of $35 or more with code WWESAVE5 at WWEShop.com


NEWS: Recently former WWE RAW Women's Champion, Sasha Banks, took to Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast to vent her frustrations with fans,
"Like to me, that’s stalking. I don’t tweet out what hotel I’m at. I don’t tweet what airport I’ll be flying out of. I do tweet what arena I’ll be performing at so I do expect fans at the arena and I’m so happy to sign at the arena. That’s fine because I’m telling you where I’m going to be at. If I see you in public, that’s fine. But when I’m in the airport at four in the morning and I see somebody with a carry-on and they open it with a hundred items of everyone and they’re bothering everyone to get an autograph and then I see it on eBay, that’s not okay to me.”
Many fans took to Twitter to attack Banks, most arguing that her experiences are par for the course and come with being a WWE Superstar. Some fans argued that a WWE Superstar should have the right to remain unbothered in airports, restaurants, restrooms, and other areas where they are simply living normal life away from the WWE cameras. Former WWE Superstar Bubba Dudley had an entirely different take and tweeted the following:


Sasha Banks is in a position where she is still very much over with many fans; but, as many elder statesmen of wrestling can attest to, that doesn't usually last. Small autograph lines in seedy bars and smoke-filled bingo halls are all too common for professional wrestlers late in their lives. Perhaps Banks should learn to enjoy it while it's there because one day it very likely won't be.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Dan Russell Autobiography


Save $10 on your next $50+ purchase now at Books-A-Million! Use code CJMAY5 on www.booksamillion.com and save.

Up to 70% Off 1,000's of Comics, Graphic Novels, & More at TFAW.com!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE