RESULTS: WWE SmackDown LIVE Results - Kevin Owens Unhinged!!!!



Buy One T-shirt, Get one for $1 at shop.wwe.com Valid 9/25-9/26


RESULTS:

9/26/2017
WWE SmackDown LIVE
Glendale, AZ

HOUR ONE
- Kevin Owens makes his way to the ring and calls out Shane McMahon. Owens states, "I've been called a coward; but, right now I am standing in the middle of the ring, in the land of opportunity. Shane McMahon, here is your opportunity, where are you? Maybe Shane McMahon is the coward." Owens continues, "Last week I said I have nothing; but, respect for Vince McMahon. I actually like Vince McMahon. Shane, you saw what I did to a man I like and respect so imagine what I'll do to someone I don't." Owens is the interrupted by Sami Zayn, who is "trying to talk sense" to Kevin Owens. He tells him that he is about to cross a line he has never crossed before and not just with his career; but, with his life and family. Zayn tells Owens that he has snapped and implores him to stop. Owens accuses him of being out there because he doesn't like being outshined, "I have eclipsed you for the last fifteen years. You signed 2 years before me; but, I was the Intercontinental Champion twice, the United States Champion. I was Universal Champion while you watched from the back. Sami, you think I've gone too far? Just watch Hell in a Cell." Owens goes further, "What have you ever done in all your life that had the impact my head on Vince McMahon's skull had?" Zayn accuses Owens of taking cheap shots and cutting corners to get where he is, "My day will come and when it comes, I will do it my way...the right way! The real difference between you and me is that when I look in the mirror I don't see a giant piece of trash looking back at me." As the two are about to come to blows, Daniel Bryan's music hits and the SmackDown GM makes Zayn vs Owens a reality for tonight's SmackDown LIVE.

- Baron Corbin defeats Tye Dillinger via countout *A.J. Styles is on commentary

- Jinder Mahal makes his way to the ring with his usual schpeel targeting Shinsuke Nakamura and poking fun of the way he looks, still frame pictures included. Eventually a live Shinsuke appears on the big screen. The lights go out and Nakamura's music plays. Nakamura is met by the Singh Brothers and the three begin brawling. Mahal gets involved; but, the three of them are bowled over by Shinsuke.

- The Usos defeat the Hype Bros after Jay Uso pins Mojo Rawley *New Day watches the match from ringside and there is a verbal confrontation post-match between both teams. They announced that the Hell in a Cell Tag Team match between the two teams will be inside Hell in a Cell.

HOUR TWO
- Pride of Bulgaria Celebration is ongoing in-ring. Aiden English is hosting the ceremony and sings the Bulgarian National Anthem as Rusev makes his way to the ring waving the Bulgarian flag. Rusev stands on a platform as September 26th is proclaimed Rusev day. Rusev then brags about his victory over Randy Orton last week, "I destroyed the legend of the Legend Killer. SmackDown live is my jungle now!" Aiden English then sings a special song he has prepared all about Rusev Day. Randy Orton hits English with an RKO out of nowhere and then hits Rusev with one, as well.

- Daniel Bryan is backstage and tells Sami Zayn that Shane McMahon is coming tonight with the intention of getting his hands on Owens. Zayn asks Bryan to call McMahon back and ask him not to come, as this is Zayn's only opportunity at Kevin Owens and he does not want it ruined.

- Randy Orton runs into Renee Young backstage and he asks her to tell Rusev, when he wakes, that he'd like a match with him at Hell in a Cell

- Charlotte defeats Carmella (with James Ellsworth) via pinfall. Postmatch: Natalya makes her way to the ramp and spews, "I'm glad to see that your Dad is doing better and nothing makes me happier than thoughts of him watching Hell in a Cell to see his overrated daughter fail."

- Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring as the Undertaker and says, to a very angry crowd, "Did you think you would see the Undertaker twice in one year? Ahhh the 90s. Anyone can come out here and hobble out in a Halloween costume playing a zombie." Bobby Roode then interrupts and makes his way to the ramp. Roode confronts Ziggler, challenging him to a bout at Hell in a Cell and Ziggler accepts.

- Kevin Owens defeats Sami Zayn after Owens receives a Powerbomb on the edge of the ring apron and is physically unable to continue the match. Zayn receives medical attention outside the ring. As the medical team helps Sami Zayn to the back, Owens attacks Zayn once again; but, is interrupted by Shane McMahon. When McMahon runs after Kevin Owens, Owens throws Sami Zayn (and the chair he has wrapped around his neck) into McMahon. Owens then makes his getaway into the crowd.

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com


Halloween Costumes

BAM Exclusive Funko Alert: Annabelle, The Conjuring POP!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE