NEWS: "I've Slept with 10,000 Women!!!" - Ric Flair



Buy One T-shirt, Get one for $1 at shop.wwe.com Valid 9/25-9/26


NEWS: Ric Flair, the Dirtiest Player in the Game, made a big reveal while filming his upcoming ESPN 30 for 30 documentary. Flair confided to the cameras that he estimates sleeping with some 10,000 female fans. While we all knew Flair was a kiss stealer and his escapades with the ladies are legendary, 10,000 seems to be an unfathomable number; but, it is Ric Flair, so anything is possible. Flair regrets letting the number get out to the cameras,
"What I said was the truth, but I feel bad now that I said some of it. Ten thousand women. I wish I hadn't said that because of my grandkids."
Flair is currently recovering from a serious health scare that nearly cost him his life and swears that he is now just a one woman man. He is currently engaged to former WCW valet, Wendy "FiFi the Maid" Barlow. Flair's 30 for 30 special will air exclusively on ESPN this November the 7th at 10PM EST/9PM CST.

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com




BAM Exclusive Funko Alert: Annabelle, The Conjuring POP!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE