NEWS: Bret Hart Makes Nice with Seth Rollins

NEWS: Bret Hart was a recent guest on Heated Conversations with fellow WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. After calling Seth unsafe in the ring and in turn, hurting Seth's feelings, Bret took the opportunity to clarify some things, in regards to Seth Rollins. Hart stated the following,

"I’m a big fan of Seth Rollins. It sounds like I’ve been a little hard on him the last few months but I’m trying to make a point to make him a better wrestler. To live up to what I expect out of him. We’re in this business. It’s not about hurting people and too often people misunderstand my point. Maybe including him. Now he thinks I’ve got a hard on for him or I’m out to get him or out to make him sound bad. I’m not. I love his wrestling and I like him as a person. He’s always a respectful guy and I know he’s trying his hardest."


So there you have it: Bret Hart likes Seth Rollins as a wrestler and as a person; he's just trying to make him better....for now anyways.




Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE