NEWS: Mauro Ranallo Back with the WWE



NEWS: Mauro Ranallo recently announced via Instagram that he was back with the WWE. Ranallo posted the following,

"THE NXT CHAPTER BEGINS! WWE and I mutually agreed to end my responsibilities on SmackDown having nothing to do with rumors about disputes. As I remained under contract with WWE, we discussed a variety of options. Despite originally agreeing to part ways, there was always a desire to continue working together. We have come to terms on a new agreement that benefits both WWE and me, and I am thrilled to announce I will now be part of the NXT broadcasting team."

Ranallo originally left the WWE amidst a whirl of controversy surrounding rumors about JBL's bullying. NXT airs exclusively on the WWE Network, Wednesday nights at 7PM CST.

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE