NEWS: Natalya Neidhart Fulfills Childhood Dream

NEWS: Children grow up with many dreams and one of the most common dreams children have is to help the parents who once helped them. Natalya Neidhart was fortunate to be able to fulfill such a dream. The former WWE Divas Champion was able to buy her mom, Ellie Hart of the famous Hart family, and dad, one half of the Hart Foundation, Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart, a brand new home. Natalya posted the following to her Instagram page,

"My whole career ... there was ONE thing I really wanted to do and I never lost sight of it. And today I got to do that for my parents. It's the best feeling ... makes every tear, bruise, heartache, heartbreak, sleepless night .... SO worth it. Welcome home. (Plus... I owe my parents everything....) 🏡🙏."

A picture of Jim "the Anvil" and Ellie Neidhart in front of their new home appears below.


http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Dan Russell Autobiography

Save $10 on your next $50+ purchase now at Books-A-Million! Use code CJMAY5 on www.booksamillion.com and save.
Twilight Zone

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE