NEWS: "Alberto El Patron Beats My Sister." - Paige's Brother



NEWS: Paige's real-life brother, Zak Bevis, is gravely concerned for his sister's well being. In the aftermath of the recent Alberto El Patron/Paige domestic incident, Bevis posted the following to his official Facebook account,
"I've got too say I'm very worried about my sister, Please keep a eye on her, she had one Prick Known as brad Maddox who took advantage of an 18 year old girl. Physically and mentally abused her. And now she's with a control freak who think he's a tough guy cause he's beats my sister and has money too cover his tracks..I love my sister she will end up like Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse ....please share this,,I want the world to know that i care about my lil sister.....everyone keep an eye on her ...you'll be argry at me but I love you, I'm writing this on behalf of all the Knights."
Paige's situation is becoming dire. Her employer is worried. Her family is worried. Her friends and fans are worried. If her brother's allegations of domestic abuse are indeed true, someone needs to step in and intervene before it's too late. Here's hoping the Orlando Police, who are investigating the most recent allegations of domestic abuse, will aid in getting Paige the help she needs.

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE