NEWS: WrestleMania 30 Plans Included Ryback vs Ultimate Warrior



$5/$10/$15 Deals at shop.wwe.com Valid 7/13- 7/14


NEWS: Ryback revealed on his Conversations with the Big Guy podcast that there were big plans for he and late WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior,
"Mark Carrano actually had showed me the WrestleMania card early. They kind of have an idea of what they want to do, obviously, ahead of time, and they had on it Ryback versus Ultimate Warrior. And I just said, ‘cool.’ But, in my head, at the time, it was during my heel deal, that first one, where it probably wasn’t gonna be a favorable position for me as far as all that. But I was excited, because I figured it was his one last moment in WWE. So, I thought it would be really cool. I didn’t think I would necessarily be the right guy for that, because I didn’t know anything about him. I didn’t know what kind of shape he was in, if he could wrestle or not, but I 100 percent would have done it, because I did everything that they asked me there."
Although Ryback grew up a big Warrior fan, he wasn't too excited about jobbing to him in a one or two minute match. The WWE inevitably scrapped those plans. Instead Ryback was relegated to the WrestleMania 30 pre-show to compete in a Fatal 4-Way Tag Team Elimination Match with then partner Curtis Axel (Rybaxel, it was a thing). Warrior appeared winded, sweaty, and red-faced throughout his WWE appearances, a far cry from the in-ring WWE competitor that enjoyed a Hall of Fame career. Sadly, the Ultimate Warrior passed away just two days after WrestleMania 30, after suffering a massive heart attack.


http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Dan Russell Autobiography


Save $10 on your next $50+ purchase now at Books-A-Million! Use code CJMAY5 on www.booksamillion.com and save.

Up to 70% Off 1,000's of Comics, Graphic Novels, & More at TFAW.com!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE