NEWS: SHOCKING Details on Enzo Amore Rape Allegations; Enzo Denies While Alleged Victim Comes Forward



Royal Rumble Airs Sunday, Jan. 28! Subscribe to WWE Network To Get Your First Month Free & Instant Access To All Special Events



NEWS: Eric Arndt, formerly Enzo Amore of the WWE, has released a statement regarding the rape allegations that cost him his job with the company. The following statement was released by attorney Timothy J. Eckstein, who represents Arndt,
"Over the last two days, Philomena Sheahan has made public accusations against Arndt (also known as Enzo Amore with the WWE), including accusations of sexual misconduct concerning an October 2017 incident in Phoenix. Mr. Arndt fully and unequivocally denies those accusations. He is cooperating with the authorities in this matter and looks forward to having it resolved in a timely manner. Neither Mr. Arndt nor his counsel will be making further public comments on this matter."
Meanwhile, Amore's accuser, Philomena Sheahan, took to TMZ to tell her story. While there, Sheahan confirmed that she repeatedly told Amore 'No.' According to Sheahan,
"I said 'no' countless times. I just kept saying no."
Sheahan's full TMZ interview appears below.


Interestingly enough, an individual by the name of Sam Cook, who claims to have been Philomena Sheahan's best friend for two years took to YouTube to voice his opinions. According to Cook, Sheahan bragged about having sex with Amore and Cook provided the text messages in the YouTube video below. Cook stated the following,
"I don't believe Enzo Amore raped Philomena Sheahan. This is a man's life. This is a career. This is a person at the end of the day. The Me Too Movement is so amazing and powerful and we're finally starting to see change. We're starting to see the rape culture truly start to crack; but, making up that you were raped is not only disgusting; but, people are going to turn around and negate the entire Me Too Movement and every rape survivor and every survivor of sexual assault who has come forward with their stories. People will come forward and say that girls make it up. That's not true. The few times that it is it is really disheartening. I wish the girl I used to be friends with would not do this and retract everything she said."



Cook claims that Sheahan fabricated the rape story in order to appease her father, who was kicking her out of the home due to her drug use. According to Cook, Sheahan claimed she was raped in order to explain her drug use away and stay in her home. Sheahan did admit to a friendship with Cook and to sending the texts. She stated,
"I was drugged. I vaguely remember sending those messages and they were taken completely out of context. When I fully woke up, I called Sam bawling my eyes out telling him the whole story. It's so hard for me to comprehend that someone I've known & called my best friend for 3 years, who stood by me and supported me through my PTSD from the trauma and is now betraying me. I have no hatred towards him as he is going through a mental breakdown and is off his medication as I will show in this video. I hope he gets the help he needs & I am truly disheartened."
Sheahan has a YouTube video in which she opens by saying,
"Guys I am fucked in the head. I am on a handful of medicines."
In the video, which appears below, Sheahan details faking a pregnancy in order to keep a boyfriend from breaking up with her. Also in the video, she accuses her then boyfriend of "practically" raping her, using similar words she used in her TMZ accusations against Amore when she expresses how her jeans were "ripped" off.  In the video Sheahan talks about having to stop the lie because it became "too big" and began "ruining" her life. When she told her boyfriend the truth, she laughed at him and said,
"HAHA you believed me? Joke's on you motherfucker."




http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com


Find Wonder Woman comics and more at TFAW.com!



Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE