NEWS: Godfather's Hall of Fame Speech Gets Him in Hot Water

NEWS: After his 2016 WWE Hall of Fame speech, the Godfather is in hot water with one very important person: his wife. Legendary wrestling writer and photographer Bill Apter recently interviewed the Godfather (Charles Wright) who, when pressed by Apter, revealed, "I got in trouble. I forgot to mention my wife. I threw my nephew and grandson in there and that went so well that I forgot to mention my wife. I'm in a little bit of trouble, still." Wright gave his wife credit for the Godfather character, and was quick to point out how she helped him with the outfits and even found women for the Ho Train. Wright has been out of the WWE game for quite awhile, so perhaps the Ho Train that led him to his Hall of Fame induction proved to be too much of a distraction after all. The entire interview, including the part where Wright's wife crashes the interview, can be viewed below.


Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE