NEWS: Paul Heyman to Star in New Reality Series

NEWS: Arguably the greatest microphone man in the history of wrestling now has another venue to spew his prose: reality television. Left/Right Productions has teamed with Paul Heyman to produce a reality show, not about wrestling; but, about Heyman's other successful business venture, advertising and marketing. Heyman is the CEO of Looking4Larry Agency. The company feeds media content directly to Yahoo and are experts in viral marketing. The series, which will be produced by Emmy Award winning director, Mitchell K. Stuart, will follow the 15 person company in their pursuit of Internet fame and glory. Heyman had the following to say in regards to choosing Left/Right productions, "They’re in New York, so I’m always 45 minutes away from kicking in someone’s door!" In typical Heyman fashion, he also added the following, "I’m a single parent looking to demonstrate to his children that you can work your ass off and have the time of your life doing it. I sleep two hours a night, so if I don’t keep busy, I end up getting myself in a lot of trouble. At least now if I get in trouble, it’ll make for good television!”

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE