RESULTS: WWE SmackDown LIVE Results - New Champions Crowned!!!

RESULTS:

3/21/2017
WWE SmackDown LIVE
Uncasville, CT

HOUR ONE
- A.J Styles is backstage looking for Shane McMahon. Daniel Bryan lets him know that he disagrees with his upcoming match against Shane McMahon. Bryan states, "A.J. you have no idea what you're in for at WrestleMania." He proceeds to tell Styles that Shane McMahon is on his way. Styles tells Daniel Bryan that beating up Shane McMahon felt so good last week, he is going to do it again. Styles then makes his way to the ring and states, "I'm not sorry for anything I did last week. You have no idea how good it felt to put my fist in Shane McMahon's face and then watch that lump in his eye swell. It made my heart swell. After everything Shane put me through, I am glad I was able to put him through something: a car window." Styles accepts McMahon's WrestleMania challenge and proceeds to put himself over as a superior talent. He then threatens to meet Shane McMahon in the parking lot when he arrives.

- Daniel Bryan is on the phone with Shane McMahon alerting him to A.J. Styles' threats. McMahon has an idea; but, the audience isn't privy to what that is exactly. Baron Corbin interrupts Daniel Bryan looking for Dean Ambrose; but, gets a match against Randy Orton instead.

- The Usos defeated American Alpha via pinfall to become the NEW WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions (Jay Uso pinned Jason Jordan)

- A.J. Styles is in the parking lot waiting for Shane McMahon. This continues throughout the evening.

- Luke Harper backstage, "I have seen what Sister Abigail can do, what her powers are capable of. I've seen her take a good man and turn him into a madman." Harper will face Wyatt next week on SmackDown

- The Miz and Maryse air a Total Bellas parody spoof featuring the Bella Twins (Nikki is played by Maryse). John Cena (played by the Miz) is also parodied. Another similar segment airs again later in the evening.

HOUR TWO
- Randy Orton defeated Baron Corbin via pinfall (Dean Ambrose interference). Postmatch: Ambrose announces that he will give Corbin an Intercontinental Championship Match at WrestleMania and then proceeds to give Corbin the Dirty Deeds.

- Renee Young interviews Randy Orton backstage regarding Bray Wyatt. The lights begin to flicker as a strange sound hums in the background. Orton asks Wyatt to show his face and finds himself surrounded by dozens of Wyatt sheep, who attack him handily. They then hold him back as Wyatt speaks words over him in latin and then states, "You changed me Randy. You exposed my one flaw: Abigail. What you didn't know is that one flaw would become my greatest strength. She lives within me now Randy. You have made me stronger than I could ever imagine. Thank you Randy." Wyatt then sings, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands."

- John Cena (with Nikki Bella) defeats Fandango (with Tyler Breeze, dressed as Nikki Bella and known as Breezy Bella) via submission

- Carmella (with James Elsworth) defeats Becky Lynch via DQ (interference by Natalya) Postmatch: Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Carmella, Natalya, and Becky Lynch brawl. Alexa Bliss cleans house and hoists her Title over the other competitors, who are sprawled across the ring floor.

- Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring. "A.J. you act like such a tough guy when I'm not there or have my back turned. I'm going to give you an opportunity to prove how tough you are. You could have come to me man to man...you attacked me instead from the blindside. Whatever your issue is with me, I assure you your issue just got worse. Either you're coming out here or I'm coming back there." Styles makes his way to the ramp, "You've got to understand where I'm coming from Shane. You know what I've been through. Did I go off the deep end? Yeah. I made a mistake and honestly, I'm sorry. You did me a favor. I wanted a match at WrestleMania and you gave it to me. I appreciate that. I'm going to be a man about this and come in the ring, look you in the eyes, sincerely tell you I am sorry and shake your hand." Styles makes his way to the ring; but, is immediately attacked by Shane McMahon. The two brawl on the outside of the ring. Shane McMahon hits A.J. Styles with a television monitor and then puts him through a table. As SmackDown comes to a close, Shane McMahon stands over Styles pointing to the WrestleMania sign.





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE