NEWS: Luke Harper Frustrated with his Time in the Wyatts

NEWS: Luke Harper was a part of the terrifying Wyatt Family all the way back when it started in NXT. He and Bray Wyatt have survived several tumultuous events together including the split of former members Erik Rowan and Braun Strowman. Eventually Harper, furious over Bray's apparent preferential treatment of Randy Orton, also left the family. Now comes word that Harper wasn't always happy with his time in the Wyatts. Harper recently sat down with Fox Sports and stated the following,
"It’s incredibly frustrating. There were times in my career when I felt like I was serving several different masters, and for me that wasn’t beneficial. It was to a point, but then I didn’t really realize what was out there until these last couple weeks. The 2014 run was a bit of a tease. I was still… I guess not fully developed as a WWE superstar at that point, and I feel like I’m completely developed now. The last six or seven weeks away from the Family have been very eye-opening. It was frustrating. Even to this day I’ll go to an airport and someone will say ‘hey Bray Wyatt!’ or ‘hey Erick Rowan!’ They don’t know who I am. And that’s very frustrating, because I’m part of a group.”


Harper went on to express bitterness over Bray Wyatt's WrestleMania main event inclusion,
"Obviously it makes me bitter. Very, very bitter. I feel like I have a right to that spot also. I feel like Randy Orton gave up that spot – and he won it fair and square, but I don’t know if AJ Styles won it fair and square. Personally I’m very, very, very bitter about the situation.”
It is difficult to assess whether Harper was given the proverbial shaft as a member of the Wyatt Family. It is noteworthy; however, that he gained WWE championship gold (Intercontinental Championship) far before Bray Wyatt captured his first title.





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE