NEWS: "Vince McMahon Signed Goldberg Just to Spite Me!" - Ryback

NEWS: Ryback recently sat down to record an episode of his podcast, Conversations with the Big Guy. The podcast has seen no shortage of controversy since Ryback started recording the show last August. It was on this very show that Ryback verbally took on CM Punk and even gave his former employer, Vince McMahon, the audible one finger salute. Ryback continued generating more controversy with his latest episode of Conversations with the Big Guy where he raises the possibility of Vince McMahon signing Goldberg just to spite him,
"I watched the entire Fastlane Pay Per View. I don’t have anything bad to say. They put the championship on Bill Goldberg and I don’t think he has wrestled that long since he has been there and I don’t think he has to. He looks physically very impressive, but you can just tell he is an older human being, and anybody who tries to deny that is being ridiculous. I think he has done a phenomenal job in being Goldberg still to the best of his abilities, and surely they have done a good job with him. I’m happy for him and all that going on, but part of me still looks at that and is like, come on guys, is part of this because I left? Why wasn’t he brought in when I was there for the last 5 years when that was the match that would have made absolute sense? I’m raising that point because I left and I really think it’s all a game. I look and part of me believes it is because McMahon brought him in in spite of me."
Now it all makes sense. Vince McMahon made the biggest decision of the year entirely out of spite for Ryback. Bringing back one of the biggest stars of the 1990s had absolutely nothing to do with money, nothing to do with WWE Network subscriptions or fan reactions, and absolutely nothing to do with merchandise. The man who believed in his character to such an extent, he legally changed his name to his character's name wants to remind everyone that it is all about Ryback! It's all about Ryback! All clear?




Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE