NEWS: Paige's Parents Concerned for her Mental Well Being

NEWS: Paige made headlines once again this past week when videos featuring her engaging in sex acts with fellow WWE Superstars were leaked to the internet. The incident was only the latest in what's been a string of one terrible incident after the next for the WWE Superstar. Paige's parents are now speaking out and her father, in particular, is worried about her mental health. Ricky Knight posted the following on his Facebook page,
"My last say on the scandal surrounding my daughter I have just spoken to her over facebook and I am worried for her mental health or worse ffs world get a grip she has not killed anyone robbed anyone she was having sex in a private situation between consulting adults and then has been betrayed by some low lifes as her dad I urge people to back off as I say I am very worried for her it will be no good backing her when its too late like many other celebrities who have left us.”
Paige's mother, Saraya Knight, took to Twitter to post the following,
"Sat with my husband, he is sobbing, he can't even speak. I'm losing everything I love, the business we love will kill us it seems."
The WWE has decided that they will not punish Paige for the incident; however, they are also open to that changing, if a corporate sponsor were to complain. Paige is currently nursing a neck injury and has not been seen in a WWE ring since June 2016.




Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE