NEWS: Ryback Responds to Being Taken Off Television

NEWS: WWE Superstar Ryback is involved in a heated contract dispute with the Company. After negotiations went south, Ryback requested to be taken off television. The following is an official statement from the Big Guy himself:

"Today I sit and fly home and for the first time in years feel absolutely free. I will start by saying I did request to be taken off of WWE television until myself and Vince could get a yes or no on a new deal. This has been going on since my IC Title run and had been nothing but a major strain on my life as all I ever wanted to do was work for WWE. I was told to head home until we agree or not agree to specific terms and contrary to reports it isn't over money or a bus that stuff was settled a while ago. It comes down to a major problem I have with not only WWE but wrestling in general. Why not pay the talent equally? The winners have more MERCH as it is or are supposed to anyways so they get that extra perk, but why make the guy who is told to and agrees to lose earn less and sacrifice spots in big pay per view match ups etc. This is one of the major problems with wrestling and WWE today. Most guys take great satisfaction in helping making other talent, the b---hing and the moaning we always hear about stems from the fact they know they are ultimately over time going to make less and live in fear of being released."

Bold words from one Ryan Reeves. There have been further rumblings that there is tension between the two parties over the moniker, "The Big Guy," a trademark Ryback filed three months prior to WWE's filing. Cheap Heat Wrestling is still waiting for an official response from Ryback's employer, the WWE.

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE